Wednesday, April 22, 2015

STEM Toys for Boys

STEM toys for boys
STEM is the new buzzword for your boys to have a future only limited by their imagination. If you're not quite sure what it's all about, then that's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.

You'd have to agree that these are all pretty important subjects. I myself have a science bachelors and am an engineer by career (when I'm not blogging about fun and educational toys). It has shaped the way I think, the way I solve problems, how to find the most appropriate solutions in everyday life, and has provided me with a job that I absolutely love.

Most of the pages on this site showcase boys toys and gifts that have learning benefits in STEM. In fact, they're all equally suitable for girls as well. One of the biggest challenges that educational establishments and employers face these days is getting more girls and young women interested in STEM, and forging careers to rival and surpass their male counterparts.

Here you can see one of my favorite toys featured on this site, which you can find in the section on the Best Gifts for 7 Year Old Boys. The 4M Animation Praxinoscope is a fascinating device for kids to make themselves that actually combines science, engineering and art all in one. Three great learning experiences for the price of one gift - it doesn't take a genius at math to figure out that's a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or questions about this post or the site, I'd be happy to hear from you.