Thursday, October 2, 2014

Know a Boy Who's Crazy About Space?

Astronaut Comforter Set
Do you know a boy who's just over the moon about all things to do with space? Are you his biggest star when he gets that special gift that makes him all excited about the heavens? Are you going round in orbits trying to find the perfect space-themed toy or gadget?

"Enough already!", I hear you cry. "Just get to the point."

Well, the point is that I've created a new site based upon my own passion for astronomy. I say it's a new site, but it's really a site of old pages all about astronomy gifts and gadgets that I had scattered around the web, but then decided to bring together into one cluster. I've updated those pages, freshened up the content and BANG! My little supernova has hit the Internet.

Don't worry - I'll still be updating this site and adding new content. But, if you're looking for something specifically related to outer space, you'll find it there. Scope it out through the above link.

Who says I can't 'crater' impression with my visitors? (groan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or questions about this post or the site, I'd be happy to hear from you.